Tuna Fritters is one of my favourite recipes. If you are not the biggest fan of tuna, it is a great way to start loving it!
- 425g tin of tuna in springwater (drained)
- 4 eggs
- 1 clove of garlic (chopped)
- 1 brown onion (chopped)
- Olive oil
- Fry garlic and brown onion in nonstick frypan for 5 minutes (use a dash of olive oil if needed).
- Mix tuna and 4 eggs in bowl. Add in garlic and brown onion mix and stir until combined.
- Spoon portions of the mixture into the frying pan to make the size patties you prefer. Flip when you can see the egg starting to cook through. Use oil as required.
Serve with a salad, sweet potato mash, pile of green veggies (broccoli, zucchini and beans) or use on ryvita crackers with avocado and cottage cheese.
The above recipe uses the basic ingredients to make great tuna fritters. Feel free to mix and match ingredients with what you have in your fridge/cupboard for some extra taste. These work well: chives, tomatoes, parsley, italian herb mix, grated zucchini or carrot or even a spoon full of cottage cheese :-).
Make a batch of tuna fritters today and refrigerate them for your weekly lunch meals.